Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am glad for many things

I love holidays. I love Thanksgiving. I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for. An endless list, really. I could write that list here, but I won't since it wouldn't end and I would never be able to publish the post. Instead I'll just name a few.

I'm thankful for the little person named Caitlyn who brings a kind of joy into my life that is different than any joy I have ever felt before. I can't even describe it. I'm thankful for her big tight hugs and the funny things she does, like copying me one day when I had my chin resting in my hand, or putting on my headbands and running hats.




I'm thankful for her bright, inquisitive little mind, how she loves to find any place to sit down with a book.


I'm thankful for this guy.

The most golden-hearted guy I know, and still the man of my dreams. I love him so, so, so much.

I'm also thankful for this guy, the best daddy any little girl ever adored.

Oh yeah, that's the same guy! Wow, I really lucked out!

And I'm thankful for my family and beloved friends. (If you're not on here it's because I don't have a picture of you on my computer.)








Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! We miss those of you we're far away from.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Suzanne, I love the pictures! Happy month of Thankfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and miss you too!!! Good times and good memories!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome "thankful" post! I love those pics of Caitlyn!!

    ReplyDelete