Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Swingin'

One of the (many) amazing things about living in San Diego is that pretty much all winter long the weather is like this:


You've got your rainy, chilly days in there, but for the most part every day is a perfect park day. Or Sea World day.

Or San Diego Zoo day. 


Or Safari Park day.





I know...tough life. :)

So on one of our outings at the park the other day I put Nathan in a baby swing for the first time. He LOVED it!


It was so fun to see him kicking his legs with a big smile on his face. And so fun to be able to push them both at the same time.


Incidentally, Cait has started letting me do her hair and she actually leaves it in for most of the day rather than ripping it out pronto! She and I were watching hair styling tutorials on YouTube together one day and ever since then she's into having her hair done. Yay! Finally!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're kids are getting so big! Keep posting and putting up pics so we can keep up with their growth! :)

    ReplyDelete