Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our crawling, standing, bookworm



Here is Caitlyn crawling full speed ahead and pulling herself up on the couch. She LOVES to pull herself up on anything she can find, which can be a dangerous business now that we're in a place with wood floors. At first I followed her around every minute she was awake so she wouldn't fall and hit her ahead. But after a few minor spills she has gotten pretty steady. So now I only follow her around every other minute she's awake. :)
Incidentally, she also loves books, as you can see in the video. Given the choice between a book and a toy, she'll always go for the book. She must get that from Grandpa Sitthichai. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe my eyes, how grow she is!! And she is adorable. She is the great blessing in your lives, isn't she? Hope to hold her someday.

    Love,

    Pa Ad & Ma Aw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's so cute! Watch out for ripped pages in those books. ;)

    ReplyDelete